Date of publication:
Web design | Content organisation and writing | SEO | Web maintenance
Blog about 3D printing in 3 languages. Personal website where professional content related to additive manufacturing is disseminated.
Tessellated was born as a meeting place and outreach of content related to 3D printing.
Conceived as a blog but far from being a unidirectional medium, Tessellated's challenge is to attract professionals of the sector to exchange ideas and keep up to date on additive manufacturing.
Thus, its design has been conceived to project seriousness and professionalism but also dynamism and movement.
- Architecture minimalist website.
- A dark background was chosen throughout the navigation, paying homage to the dark mode and highlighting the branding colours. On the other hand, the content of the posts has been kept in white to ensure good legibility.
- Progress bar in the posts to make it easier for the user to locate them.
- Blog responsive with a design in line with Tessellated's corporate identity. Look & feel professional and dynamic, with a spirit of minimalist.
- 3 languages easily accessible from both the header and the footer.
- Google's top rankings by keyword "additive manufacturing blog".
"From the first moment Iciar knew how to identify the needs and objectives of my blog thanks to her professionalism and her approach to communication strategy.
Very satisfied with the result, even more so given the technical complication of working in multilingual".